Our behavior is responsible for our success in various spheres of life whether it is within personal or work relationships. The external behavior or the behavior that we express is responsible for forming the image of a person in another’s mind.
As children we learn different ways to behave in given situations but often maladaptive behavior can also be picked up as a result of several causes.
Both children and adults can derive numerous benefits from behavior counseling and transform themselves to increase the quality of their lives.
When Does One Need Behavior Counseling?
Some examples where timely interventions bring about positive transformations are:
How We Can Help?
- In case of any mental health issue such as Anxiety, Addiction, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, phobias etc.
- Getting rid of any unwanted habit such as something even as harmless as biting nails etc.
- Children threatening to harm themselves or showing aggressive behavior
- Behavior of children affecting their studies or their family relationships
- Sleeping problems
- Eating disorders and anything else that is coming in the way of normal life
Life Mantra understands that every individual’s nature is unique and there is no single solution for all behaviour problems. Thus we follow an integrated and holistic approach taking cues from different schools of behavioural therapy including:
- Classical conditioning
- Operant conditioning and
- CBT or cognitive behaviour therapy
- Spiritual Counseling
- Past life Regression Therapy
We are proficient and experienced in various techniques of each type of behavior therapy. Our interventions only begin after we have thoroughly assessed each person’s case to design the best and unique methodology.
If you feel that you wish to change a behavior within yourself or someone you know is finding it difficult to cope because of maladaptive behavior, then give us a call at +91 99582 90510 or write to us at email@example.com
so that quality of life can be improved through more positive behaviors.